Monday, September 15, 2008

A new first!!!


Isn't this the sweetest thing?? For the last few days Katherine has been trying to hold her bottle when she's eating. She usually puts her hands over mine. Tonight while she was eating with Stephen she did it!!!! What a big girl!!!
Katherine is now up to 5.5 to 6oz of food at a time. She's quite the little eater. She's eating 4-5 times a day versus the 5-6 times she used to.
Katherine loves to have her belly button tickled and her legs "eaten". She smiles and sqeals. I love it!! It's amazing how much she's grown. Today we saw a baby that was 5 days old. She was sooo tiny. We remember when Katherine was that little. We also saw a 4.5 month old and she was still tiny compared to him. Tiny yet big all at the same time. 6 days till I have to start working FT again. :( I'm so going to miss being home with her. She's my little sweetheart.
Today we went to a kids consignment sale. It was our first time at one and it was HUGE. The information on the sale said they limit the number of consigners to 1000. We were able to get some things really cheap!!! A new bouncy seat so I don't have to carry the one we have up and down the steps all the time.. another tummy time thing that's like a flying saucer (looks like a ladybug - soooo cute), a little toy thing that sits on the highchair, a baby carrier for Stephen and some other little toys... All for $50!!! We also bought some clothes... I was picky though. I wanted new things for less than $5. Stephen's bird power (cheep cheep cheep) has worn off on me and I think I'm worse than he is now. I figure I need to save money now since later she's going to want Gap, Abercrombie and Express!!
If you're in the Raleigh area the sale is through Friday at the Morrisville outlets. It's called Kids Everywhere. I might sign up to sell some things at the March sale. Make some money so I can buy other things!! :P

No comments: