Wednesday, September 3, 2008

9.3.08

Today was a pretty nice day. Katherine and I spent the morning together and at noon I "went to work" while she took quite a good nap until around 2:30. She woke up happy and ready to play. We played for a little while and then it was back to work. She was content sitting on my lap as we "worked" and then laying on the floor for a bit.

Tonight we had dinner with some friends from work. It was nice to see them. Nearly everyone was from out of town so it's not often we get to see them. They are the same people we used to travel with when Stephen and I were on the road. Their travel is a lot more than what we do. I'm confident I wouldn't want to do that job again. I'm not built for that travel anymore. It would break me!! :P

Little Nugget and Stephen are upstairs now having the bedtime bottle and I'm sure shortly I'll hear the bedtime bible story start. :) This is my 20-30 minutes of down time for the day and I so much appreciate it. Not that being with Katherine is tough, but it's nice to have this time each night and to know that she's getting special time with her Daddy.

Today I didn't get done any of the things I'd hoped to do. No thank you cards, no laundry and no cleaning the desk. Again the day escaped me. *sigh* I'd say better luck tomorrow but I'm beginning to feel like the situation is hopeless. :P I just got a little behind this weekend as a result of home improvements. I know I'll get caught up. This weekend. :) And if not, next week's another week. Ya can't fret it, right. :)

No comments: