Tuesday, May 13, 2014

May 13, 2014: 20th book!!! SCORE!!!

Tonight Katherine completed reading her 20th AR book!! 

She's pretty excited!  Heck, so am I!!  We're wondering what do we do next? Do we turn the paper over and keep going?  What to do, what to do!!!

I guess we'll find out tomorrow.  She said that she doesn't think anyone else has read 20 books so she doesn't know what happens!!

Very exciting!! We already have the next book picked out.  And sshhhh I ordered some hot off the presses books for her as a surprise!!  Just released this week!! I know - you can hardly contain yourself.  Me either!!! 

I see a Pinkalicious weekend in our future!!! :) (Provided she doesn't get any X's this week in school.) 



Man, I hope she behaves in school so that I can read Crazy Hair Day!! :) 

No comments: