Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April 22, 2014: I've got nothing

I've got nothing for you today.  I'm going with the "if you've got nothing nice to say..." thing.

Okay. Who am I kidding? I can't help myself.  So I will say something. But just a little bit.

Katherine has been insisting on calling me "mama" lately.  This is like



I ask her to stop and she says, "I just can't help myself." I believe she knows I can't stand it and that's why she chooses to do it. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Don't look at me like that kid.  I'm onto you. 

Also known as her "serious passport photo" face. 

The other thing that's like 


Whining. OOOHHHHHHHHHHH the whining.  From the minute I pick her up and she asks about the dinner, that no doubt will be something she doesn't want unless it's spaghetti & meatballs or we're going out to Sweet Tomatoes, to the minute she goes to bed. It's exhausting

Now I'm done. Onto April 23rd. 
I look just like this after 1 or 2 "fruit punches".


No comments: