Thursday, April 17, 2014

April 17th: OxyClean, Sales & I told you so's.

Yesterday I posted the conversation below on FB. 

*In the car after school* 
K: Mom are you going to Michaels this week?
Me: I don't think so. Why?
K: There's a big Easter Sale. I think you should go.
Me: How do you know there's a sale on Easter stuff?
K: (my teachers) iPad told me.  And it's an Easter Sale. Not a sale on Easter stuff. 
Me: It's the same thing.
K: No it's not. That's not what they said. 
Me: *turns up the car radio* Let's just enjoy each other's company. 

Mom won. 
Yes, I take pride in this.  
Judge me if you must. 

Please note the 50% off sales behind Ms. Thing! 

Photo #2 (+ Video Bonus)
During all of the snow days this year (count em: 6) Katherine did what Stephen and I did in our childhood... camped out in our PJs in front of the TV.  (She watched Sprout.  I watched Nickelodeon.)  Following each one of these days I received suggestions of cleaning products that we should try. OxyClean. Scrubbing Bubbles. Oh and lest we not forgot the #!#$@!#$ slippers that flip up when you walk or the pillow thing that let's you stuff it.  Sure thing.  Well... Our girl saw the OxyClean commercial so many times that now whenever she sees it in the store she breaks out in the OxyClean man voice. Yes. I laugh. Every.single.time.  



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free picture slideshow generated with Smilebox

No comments: