Saturday, July 25, 2009

K's Visit with Aunt Jacki & Tio


Aunt Jacki & Chris made a visit over the 4th of July weekend. I was remiss that weekend in taking pictures because Jacki & Chris were doing such a good job of doing it! Of course, I forgot to get them before they left. Now I have some, so here they are! :)

Katherine had a great visit with her Aunt Jacki & Tio. The weekend the family came to decorate Katherine’s room, before she was born, Aunt Jacki & Tio bought her a pair of red chuck taylors. She wore them for the first time when they visited. We thought it appropriate since Tio has the same pair – only a little larger!!

From Katherine: “We had a great time together!! We played with bubbles, went to a birthday party bbq for my friend Avery’s 1st birthday, read books, played with my kitchen & Aunt Jacki & Tio tried out my toys. Tio rode my horsey & Aunt Jacki drove my Barbie car. They’re very silly! I hope they come back and visit soon!!! Xoxo”

Pictures from our visit with Aunt J & Tio
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Aunt Jacki & Tio's Visit
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Aunt J & Barbie
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: