Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Comments... Please!?!?

I was just looking at a friends blog and she had comments from people that read her blog. :( We have no comments. Is anyone out there? Do you see me? Little Katherine wants to know you're there. (Yes, I'm playing the baby card.) :)

I've updated our site settings to allow those that aren't members of Google to post a comment. It will be marked with Anonymous so if you could just sign your name at the end then we'll know who you are.

Send a comment... Or I'll start thinking no one's reading!! oxox

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks Like My Little Princess is puckering up for a big kiss from her Poppy. Be sure to give her a daily hug and Kiss from her Poppy for me.

Love Ya! Poppy

Jacki said...

wow...look how many times he said "Poppy"!!! he's so silly... doesn't he know his name is "PoP"- short for PopSicle!?!

Unknown said...

Some people need reminding who I am and that I'm around. Poppy, Poppy, Poppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darlene said...

So I thought we discussed that "Poppy" isn't going to fly. Pop. It doesn't work as Tootsie Poppy. It's Tootsie Pop!!

Anonymous said...

Aw come on girls... Poppy is for the baby girl. When Katherine gets older I'm sure she'll shorten it to Pop! :)