Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May 6, 2014: Flowers for Meeeeee!!!!

Today Katherine had to take a flower for each of her teachers. I had suggested that we use roses from our garden.  She thought this was a great idea!

While Stephen and Katherine were out there picking flowers for the teachers they also cut some for me. Katherine did a great job keeping the secret.  When I came home tonight from work I had these waiting for me on the table.

#love

What's better than roses from your own backyard in a super-cute green vase?
the fact that they came from my loves!

Katherine is officially up to 17 books on her AR Reader List!! We will totally fill up the sheet by the end of the track. I think by the end of next week she'll have read with 20 books.  *WOOT*

Yesterday we found out that spelling is over for the rest of the year.  We're seriously happy about that.  Vocabulary however... not so much so over. *sigh* If we think kindergarten is this hard... I don't think K's going to be able to count on us for help come 2nd grade.  We may be able to squeak by 1st grade but 2nd... No go.

I finished off my day with a yummy dinner, amazing flowers, rum and some Ben and Jerry's core ice cream.

Life doesn't get much better than that. :)

Okay. maybe chocolate covered strawberries make the day better too.
And that face. mmmwwwaaa!!! 

No comments: