Thursday, April 24, 2014

April 24, 2014: Craigs List Fibbers

We're selling our living room furniture.  The chair, the loveseat, the tables --- even the rug.  Why? After 10 years we're getting a new set.  When we had Katherine I said, "there's no way we'll still have this set in 3 years."  Okay. So she's going to be 6 in June.  Whatever. If you knew how hard it was to pick furniture that is mutually agreed upon you'd think 10 years was quick. No joke. :)

I posted our set on cr@igslist. As I looked to make sure it posted I checked out some of my competition.  Have you ever looked at some of the stuff people sell?  Ma'am.  You're idea of "nice" and mine... very very different. For real?! You think that hot pink sofa is valued at $800?! Mkay. there's not a shot in h3ll that set is only 3 years old.  Unless 3 years ago they were manufacturing replica 1972 stuff. Who are you kidding?!

And yeah. Then there's my stuff out there. I'm sure someone's saying the same thing about what I posted. No worries. I just want someone to come buy it and get it O-U-T... without me having to move it this time.

You've treated us well little set. You've treated us well.
Stephen is going to miss you.
Me? I'm looking forward to laying in my new chaise. 

No comments: