Friday, September 12, 2008

She "cracks" me up!!!

Future Plumber of America? (FPA)
Ok. It's wrong. But admit it. You laughed. I picked up Katherine from off of the floor while we were playing and Stephen said whoa girl!!! That's some butt crack. He took a picture for me to see. Nice!!! What a cute little hiney!!!


I wasn't sure until yesterday but we have a new thing this week!! On Wednesday when we were playing Katherine started opening her mouth really wide and making all sorts of aaaahhhh noises. I realized yesterday she's trying to kiss!!! We experimented with Stephen last night and that's what she's doing. Sooooo cute!!! Of course you become a big slobbery baby mess but who doesn't love a good baby kiss?? (Or two hundred... I'm addicted!!)


Last night I took some video of her too. Little one minute clips. I'm going to see if I can figure out how to post them to the blog. The last time I tried to post a video it didn't work out so well. Hopefully these will post. She's so funny!!! When she plays on her mat she's like a mad woman, kicking and grunting. She's trying to get somewhere for sure!! I recorded a minute of tummy time too. As you'll be able to see -- she's still not a fan. :)

No comments: